1. Loren Hope lookbook is simply divine. The colors, jewelry, setting and styling are so on point. When can I be on the next flight to Palm Springs?
2. These Gloves. Go USA! Can’t believe the closing ceremonies for the Olympics are this Sunday. I will certainly miss watching the skiing and ice skating (and the kick ass female athletes).
3. Vermonter, Mikaela Shiffrin becomes the youngest woman to win an Olympic gold medal in slalom. An interview on her journey to gold.
4. Mandy Patinkin receives a double surprise on Live with Kelly and Michael. So adorable and made me really excited for my 5 year high school reunion this summer (even though this is on a whole different level). I watched this on Wednesday morning and it seriously put a smile on my face for the rest of the morning.
5. This satin striped a-line dress. Love it.
7. A warming ad from Oslo, Norway where hidden cameras captured a series of special moments as a boy sits at a bus stop without a jacket.
9. Two stories spicing up the art world. A visitor at the Pérez Art Museum Miami deliberately destroyed a valuable vase by the Chinese dissident artist Ai Weiwei in what appears to be an act of protest (read more here).
Other breaking news in the art world (pun intended!) — cleaner in Southern Italy accidentally throws out an artists work meant to be part of the museum’s exhibition. This is not the first time contemporary art has been mistaken for rubbish. In 2001 a work by Damien Hirst consisting of an ashtray, dirty cups, etc was also found in the bin in a London Gallery. And in 1999 Tracy Emin’s conceptual piece “My Bed” was thought to be vandalized and thus a museum patron accidentally tidied the area and made the bed!
10. If you are in need of a good belly laugh, watch this.
Happy weekend, everyone!